Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Wicked Day 2 - Guest Becki's Wicked 3 Hop Stop



Happy Halloween, everyone! 
 This is my very first Blog Hop, and 
I hope it is just the first of many!  
I am so happy to be participating in this Blog Hop 
hosted by Madame Samm and cheerleader, Wendy.  
Thanks to both of them for getting every little Wicked thing together!!!  
Please be sure to visit all the other bloggers today 
and each day until the witching hour.  
Today’s bloggers are—
Becki (that’s me!)
I hope you like the little Trick or Treat bag I made 
for my youngest granddaughter, Samantha.  
didn't use a pattern, I just made it up. 

There is straight-line quilting, and I used webbing left over from 
another project for the handles.  The fabric for the outside is by Tim Coffey for Springs Creative Products Group, LLC, and the lining is “Gone Haunting” by Sue Zapkion for Clothworks.
Next, I made this Halloween wall hanging from a kit I purchased several years ago from Quilter’s Gallery .  The pattern is from Pacific Rim, and it is called (interestingly enough) Halloween!!!  A friend gave me her assistance as this was the first machine applique I've EVER done!!!  I hope you like it.
The backing fabric is cute little mice scurrying all over the place. 
There was no name on the selvage, just “Blank Fabric”.  
Lastly, being from the home of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, I thought a Halloween pin cushion was called for.  This little cutie is made of felt and embroidery floss.  

Doesn't it make you hungry?
Thanks for sticking with me through this post.  Thanks again to Madame Samm and Wendy.  Don’t forget to visit the other bloggers for all their wickedness.  Happy Haunting!!!
Becki



Wonderful post .... Thank you for sharing Becki ...

 to everyone hopping through ...
wicked wishes until tomorrow!



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét