Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 8, 2013

Hop Winner!

Goodness!  Sometimes fate plays its hand perfectly!!
I had random.org draw its number tonight ...
out of 110 comments ... number 17 was chosen:


And would you please check out what was #17's comment:
SharonAugust 6, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Wow you did a geat job on your Christmas projects....love the box quilt and of course the trees. if I had my choice on my prize behind a box I would hope for it to say you won this project. Very nice,
Kismet??? or fate???

No matter ... I have sent of an email to Sharon and 
hope to make her holiday season a bit jollier.

I thank each and every one who stopped by the hop and left such nice comments!  I wish each and every one of you could find your gifts filled with your wishes ... I truly wish I could pull your wishes out of my proverbial hat for you ... or wave a magic wand ... but one kindness along the way may help another kindness find its way to your front door step.

Thank you and I look forward to visiting with you all again real soon!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét