Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 4, 2013

April Showers Day 7





We are up to Tuesday, the seventh day of our April Showers Mug Rug Blog Hop!

Running through my head is "it's raining, it's pouring the old maid is snoring ..."
Okay so maybe I wish I was in bed snoring, but since I can't be, please join me in visiting Tuesday's line up:

TUESDAY, APRIL 16th
Cathi @ Quilt Obsession
Jane @ Jane's Fabrics and Quilts
Heidi @ Nutz4Redwork
Cherry @ Cherry'sPrairiePrimatives
Christine @ Quilt Monster in my Closet
Vickie @ More Stars in Comanche
Pauline @ Stekje
Jan @ Jan's Art Friendzy
Nissa @ Nissa Made Stuff
Robin @ As Sweet As Peaches
Lyndsey @ Sew Many Yarns
Eleni - Guest Post @ Sew at Home Mummy

Erin (Sew at Home Mummy) thank you so much for all you are doing to lead us in cheers this hop! 

I am scheduled for tomorrow, the 17th of April.
and I look forward to sharing my creation with you, so please come back to visit!

Best wishes and hope to see you soon,

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét