Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 3, 2013

No Mystery Here ... Nancy Drew Hop

 
It is certainly no mystery that this hop is filled with absolutely
creative stitchers!  To be honest, I feel a little below par this
time around with my sewing machine woes, but I will
still share because, well, heck, this is what I created ....
 
So, why don't you pull up a seat for your reader ...
you know your Kindle, your Nook, or your Ipad,
your choice ...
 
I share with you my Reader Seater: 
 I'd apologize for the quality of the pictures, but with the weather we've been
 having and the hours I've been working, its been dang near impossible to
get outside for a nice shot without rain or to try and catch the sun ...
I'm sure you all understand and will give me a pass ... won't you?
What?  You don't have one? 
Well darn it all, the pattern should be available
real soon, by none other than yours truly ...
 
This Reader Seater is approximately 12" by 10" and
filled with polyfill beans just like a bean bag.
 
You see, I was inspired to make this Reader Seater because
more often than not, I'm sitting in my bed late at night either reading
 or cruising blogs, or even catching a movie, on my reader. 
Normally, that late at night, I'm tired and my hands get very
 uncomfortable hanging on to the reader.  I do have one of
 those fancy cases that fold into a sort of tripod stand, but
 then there's the question of stability if I move the slightest bit.
 
This Seater is actually a beanbag I designed for this hop
and I thought how fitting it would be to have a Reader
chair made out of Nancy Drew's book bindings, just like
 library shelves.  Yes, really, as soon as I saw this Nancy Drew
Get a Clue fabric, this is what I had in mind ... isn't it fun? 
I believe the final pattern have a pocket on the side, or even the back,
but for the blog hop, I wanted to showcase the Nancy Drew books.
 
Well, I will stop droning on about my creation and
 encourage you to visit my fellow creators today:
 
Friday, March 15, 2013
 
I am sure you will be inspired by so many and as I am,
grateful for the leadership of Carol of Just Let Me Quilt
 and for Madame Samm for her brilliant ideas and
willingness to steer so many of us to be creative.
Thank you Ladies!!
 
And I also thank each and every one of you that visit not
only me but every one along the hop and leave such very
kind words that mean so very much to us creative souls!
 
Remember:
 
 
Warm hearted wishes to you,
 
 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét