Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 3, 2013

Another week ...

Hey ya all! Thank you for stopping in to visit
with me today!

Did you happen to see that Kelly from Charming Chatter
is back in the bloggihood??  She is one of the most
inspiring and uplifting bloggers it's been my pleasure
to experience.  Welcome back Kelly!!

Due to my lack of machine at Christmas time, I was
unable to complete many a present for friends and family.
One of those projects was a gift for my sister.  
Well, this week she has a birthday ... 
and I was able to make this for her:

Market Bag pattern from Sweetwater.

However, I sadly report that once again,
my new replacement Pfaff machine 
needs to be replaced AGAIN??!!!

The Pfaff rep says I must just be one of those unfortunate 
few that has a black cloud over my head when it comes to
machines.  While I appreciate more than words can say
the fact that I have a machine, I'd appreciate it even more
if I had a machine that I could depend on. 

Another day ... such is life ... So ...

I'm also sharing with you today the list of
Nancy Drew Get a Clue blog hop stops
for Monday through Thursday this week ...
brought to us by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt


Why knot Friday? 
Well, you'll need to come back on Friday to find out.

So, until Friday ... I wish you all the most wonderful week!





Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét