Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 3, 2013

And the Clue Is ... Nancy Drew Hop


Welcome aboard the newest hop to come 
from our favorite leader of cheers, Madame Samm.

Nancy Drew Get A Clue Blog Hop.  
Projects of our choosing using fabrics 
from the Get A Clue fabric line by Moda.
You can see their fabric collection here.

This hop's cheers are being lead by 

While you can get the full schedule at any time by clicking
on the hop icon on the right of my blog which will take
you to Carol's Get a Clue hop headquarters, I've
provided this week's hop participants which include
the following super stitching sleuths:

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 

Thursday, March 7, 2013 

Friday, March 8, 2013 
Blackberry Creek Home Arts

Please join me in enjoying this fun and creative
hop which is sure to bring many ace detectives of
stitch piecing out of the shadows.  Be sure to
come back next Friday when I get to share what
I have created with my Get a Clue Nancy Drew fabric.

Until then, I look forward to seeing 
you along the hopping trail.

Best wishes,  


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét