Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 11, 2012

Wednesday's UR Priceless

YES!  The campaign ads are officially over ...
whether you won or lost ... we can all cheer that
here in the States, the campaign ads are over!!
 
While I am extremely grateful that I live in a nation
that gives me, and my daughters, the right to vote,
among so very many rights denied to so very many
others ... dang it all ... these campaigns are disheartening.
 
Just the opposite, however, and something else to cheer
about, is our very fun, creative and oh-so-inspiring
crafters sharing with us on this UR Priceless
blog hop ... so join me this Wednesday, for Day 3
and visit these fine crafters:
Day 3 - Nov. 7th
I Love Wool
I Like to Quiltblog
Keep Your Fork There's Pie
Retired to Quilt
Selinaquilts
From This to That
Jenny E.
Domestic Deficit Disorder
Pig tales and quilts
CherrysPrairiePrimitives
Espritpatch
Maria
Count it all Joy!
Creative Notions
Thank you Katherine, and Madame, 
for this very fun and different hop ...
nice to see new things and new ideas.
 
 
 

  

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét