Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 11, 2012

Modern Mini Mystery Reveal

The end has come to the Modern Mini Mystery round robin ... Thank you for your organizational skills, Michele ... what a task!

I give my sincere gratitude to each quilter that contributed their artistry to by 6 1/2 inch block.  I am truly impressed with the end result as well as am grateful for the opportunity to stretch my imagination with each block I was fortunate enough to work on with my group.

So, without further adieu, my completed Modern Mini Round Robin block as returned to me.... don't yet know what I'll turn this into, however, it deserves a quality finish which I will share when I can finish it right:

Please visit all of the participants of the Modern Mini Mystery to see what is certain to be amazing work by everyone:

Melinda - Tilda's Twisted Life
Deonn - Quiltscapes
Kylie - My Addiction to Quilting
Wendy - Why-Not-Kwilt
Bea - Beaquilter
Jane - Jane's Fabrics, posted at Quilts From My Crayon Box
Pippa - Pippa's Patch
Annie - Annie's Musings
Diane - The Cheshire Quilter
Vicki - Sew On and Sew Forth
Lisa M- A Day In The Life of Raising Six Munchkins
Renae - posted at  Quilts from My Crayon Box
Kathy - Kathy's Quilting Blog
Charlotte - posted at Quilts from My Crayon Box
Celine - Espritpatch
Lisa C-posted at Quilts from My Crayon Box
Edy - posted at Quilts from My Crayon Box
Ella - Throw a Wrench in the Works
Rachel - Suz Made Me Do It
Samantha - Sami's Quilts & Crafts
Karen - K's Quilting Korner
Leslie - Les Quilts
Ann - Orange Crumpled Napkin
Sharon - Dancing Through Threads
Doris - Made By a Brunette
Margaret - posted at Quilts from My Crayon Box
Tiffany - Pink Sweet Treats
Janet - Caribou Crossing Chronicles
Michele - Quilts From My Crayon Box

Best wishes to each and every one of you ....
I'm back to the pile of work waiting for me.
I promise to share pictures as soon as I get a handle
on the pile ... I hope sooner rather than later.

I also want to wish my fellow US'rs ...
Warm hearted wishes to you and yours ~
 


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét