Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 11, 2012

My Day to be UR Priceless!

Welcome to Day 2 of the
U R Priceless Blog Hop...
 
A huge thank you to Katherine for
organizing all of us bloggers for the
hop and a wonderful and grateful
thank you to Madame Samm for
the adorable pattern for which
we are all sharing during this
hop.  Thank you!
 
I do happen to be on the
schedule today ... and I actually
have a few in the hopper to share
with you all ...
I actually have more that are still
on the cutting table, but I'm not
sharing those :) ... betch're glad, eh?
{grin}
 
First up, are my little monsters ...
no! not my daughters ... at least not today!
but in their honor, I share with you these:
 
Okay ... I have to admit ... I ADORE the monsters!
They fit my sense of humor and sense of fun ...
I can't hardly resist anything that goofy
to make me smile :)
 
Next, I chose some material left over from
a quilt I've been working on ... front side:
 
 
and backside.... I used invisible thread attaching
the handle and it blends real nicely with the
silver of the handle...
 
For the last share I have for you today,
I chose something a bit more sophisticated ...
yes, I actually do know how to spin
a bit of sophisication when I have to!
 
Again, left over materials from other projects.
 
I hope to share with you the rest when I
get them completed ... and complete them
I will ... gift giving season is right around the
the corner and these are wonderful gift items
I'd say!
 
Thank you so much for visiting with me today.
Please be sure to visit my fellow blog hop stops
today, as we all enjoy encouranging support
whenever and wherever it comes from!
 
Day 2 - Nov.6th
And yes, you can always click on Katherine's
blog hop U R Priceless button to return to
the main schedule should you get sidetracked.
 
I wish you all a wonderful .... everything!
 
Thank you!
 
 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét