Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 10, 2011

Workin' on a Cure ...



While I'm busily working on a cure
for that which is Ghastlie
{{wink, wink}} ...

You see ... she and I have a date on Monday, October, 24th

And it just MIGHT have something to do with this house ...

BUT ...

That's all for another post

{{big cheesy grin!!}}

So, meanwhile, what I can show you ...

most of you have heard of chain-piecing???

Well, how about chain, quilting?

LOL

Friday, one of our Executive Assistants thought it'd be cool
for Bosses' Day to put together little treat bags,
and, me being me ...
well, can't have coffee and a treat
without a mug mat ...

twelve of them.

Yes.
Twelve.
Started Sunday.

Finished Monday evening.

Even printed fabric logo labels.

Yes, I rock ...

as in ...

rock hard head!

Don't know no better!
I now have anodher chod.

LOL

I'm off to shop online for some
Cold FX
Hear it's the BOMB for the immune system!
Let's hope so :)
since I obviously have no plans to sleep
and my daughters are here to stay...

Hugs to you all and thank you a million for
supporting me with your kind comments ...
each is felt like a hug in my heart!!

Yes, just my head is hard,
my heart is pure mush :)

Warm hearted wishes, til next time ...


author's addition:

Tonight, for the lovely Exec Assistant that thought
up the idea of treat bags for the bosses,
and in turn, earned me a
thank you note from my boss ...
It's a small token, but full of gratitude for my co-worker.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét