Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 10, 2011

A Ghastlie GASP!




Wow! and just Wow again!!  I am blown away by all the nice comments left for me on yesterday's Blog Hop post .... wow! lol

I laugh because I so doubted sharing my doorstop since it was actually a "failure." But then I realized without failures we never learn success and you all proved to me my doorstop was a true success.

As much as I honestly and truly try my hardest to reply to every comment, I just do not know if it's possible this time and again, I'm humbled.  I thank each and every one of you who did stop in long enough to comment...thank you.

For those of you many who asked .... now that I know you like it, I will definitely pursue a tutorial/pattern for the doorstop.  I've already got a Thanksgiving/Fall theme and Christmas/Winter theme in mind, so please stay tuned.  The ideas in my head are just rolling ... and like this doorstop, until I get it completed, I know it will keep rolling in my head til there is no rest!

Now, enough about me ... we have a Ghastlie purpose!  The lucky commenter from yesterday's post is

The pillow is fantastic but the doorstop is just Ghastlie! I love it!
Piece Peace, your email has been sent to Madame Ghastlie to be entered into the daily grand prize drawing...best of luck to you!  Winner will be posted at Sew I Quilt and I will update this post once it's announced.

Now, my Ghastlie visitors:

Remember that every weekday for ten days, this blog will be hoppin' so that also means that many more opportunities for giveaways from Madame Ghastlie, but only if you comment on our Ghastlie Sistaahhhs' blogs and you can find those listed below for Tuesday:

 ON Tuesday October 25th 

                         
To all of my wonderful new friends and followers, you oh so matter to me!  Please stay tuned, I've got more planned and my goodness, hope to keep up with Madame Samm!!

Happy hugs and warm hearted wishes ~



        

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét