Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 1, 2011

Word Up ...



Okay, Kelly's challenge theme for the Charming Girls Quilt Club this month is to choose a word for the year. We're to choose a word the identifies what we'd like to see more of in our lives in 2011 - what we want to cultivate in our lives!  I'll say this, I've given this a lot of thought and I think I've finally determined my word ...

Persevere

Uplifting? Reflective? Hopeful? I don't know if my word reflects these meanings at first glance, but for me, in my life, I think it's the right word for the coming year...

With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance,
all things are attainable.
~Thomas Foxwell Buxton

When the world says, "Give up," 
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown



Despite who may come or go in your life, what others may or may not say, what obstacles are thrown in or out of your way,  persevere ... have faith in your God and yourself. 

 Tackle that stash, that quilt, that project, that ...
whatever .... just ... 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét