Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 1, 2011

I WON THE BLOGGERY!!!!

That's right folks! I won me the bloggery!  Who needs the lottery?!?!  Money can't buy love :) And I got me all kinds of bloggy-love goin' on!!!  Yes, yes, yes ... Snoopy happy dance happin' here!!

LOL

Would you kindly take a moment from my mild hysteria to glance around my beautiful new blog?!!!

OH
MY
GOODNESS!!!

Apparently, I kept someone awake... oh darn (NOT!!) lol

Apparently, someone likes me ... aw gee shucks! {sheepish grin, here}

When I began my blog last spring, it was at the encouragement of a very good friend and I have to say she really had to talk me into it.  I knew nothing of blogging nor of the blogging world.  I had heard the word bandied about, but never really investigated what a "blog" was.  Well low and behold, I was introduced to Amy's Creative Side and her marvelous Blogger's Quilt Festival, but, you needed a blog in order to participate. So ... I thought "why not do it?"  Then, holy cow, the name????  This took me several more days to ponder.  I'm not clever.  When I try to be funny, I fall flat.  So, then I thought, "Why Knot"?  Hey that works.  Now, look what I've become!!!

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I can say this: 1) I have discovered some of the most terrific people through blogging and 2) if it weren't for my kids, I'd totally crawl into my computer and live here in bloggy-land you all are so wonderful!

Madame Samm, you have done more for me and helping start my New Year in a happier place than you can ever possibly know!  I truly hope you soon find a lulliby to help you sleep.  No one, and I mean No One, will be able to wipe this smile from my face for weeks!!!  Thank you a million times over!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you!!

~hugs~

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét