Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 7, 2010

Sisters Road Trip

For those of you not in the know, I went to the Sisters Oregon 35th Annual Quilt Show this weekend.
WOW! WOW! and WOW!  Enjoyed myself more than I can say.  In the words of my dear friend and traveling companion when asked about our trip here .... "We're Sisters Quilt Show virgins, but fabric whores."  If ever there was a group of girls to travel with, this was it!



A few "quick" shots:

 
 

 
beautiful quilts on display ... along with beautiful weather.

 
myself, Lynn, Barb, and Vicki ...  all bagged and tatted.


Me snagging a photo op with Ricky Timms and Alex Anderson who were everything that was gracious!
 (My thanks to the kind (and stunned) gentlemen who I grabbed in the crowd to snap this picture :) .... )


Lynn and Barb getting in depth directions from ..... wait for it .....

SUE SPARGO!!!!!

How cool is that!!  Lynn's day was made.  Thanks Barb for tracking her down!

Lastly, at least for this post, but certainly not least, I met up with my mother and Aunt and loved every moment of it.  Can't see a single family resembelance, now can ya? :) :) :)



These are just a few of my highlights.  Once I get through the hundreds of photos I took, I'll post more. 

Quiltastic day, all!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét