Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 7, 2010

Between Charming Friends Quilt

Yay!  I finished!!  Thanks in part to my unintentionally-enforced internet downtime, I finished my Between Charming Friends Quilt Along quilt which was graciously hosted by Kelly over at Charming Chatter.  I used Boutique by Chez Moi for Moda fabric ....



My daughter, Emily,  told me I needed flowers in the center squares with lines connecting them, so this is how I quilted it:



I used a natural color thread for the four-patch flowers and then used a pastel-ish verigated thread for the setting triangles and for the wavy lines through the 16-patches. I attempted straight line qulting in the borders .... should have stuck with the Bernina for that ... but it was practice and I will get better.  The rest is all free-hand.  I'm really pleased with the way this cute quilt turned out.  Will definitely be adding it to the "have to make" for Christmas presents list.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét