Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 6, 2014

Teacher Gifts & AMB Week 4

Yet another school year ends for my girls this week... and I ponder the idea of teacher gifts ...

How do you show your children's teacher how much you appreciate them without adding to a pile of things they don't need or want?

Well, I don't know the answer to that question, but I did decide on this Saturday Market bag pattern by Heather Bailey



Since I figured teachers usually have a pile of paperwork or lots of books to carry, what better way to help them with their loads than a bag to carry it all? 

If you haven't tried this pattern by Heather, it is worth your time... I made both of these bags in one day ... 
Saturday to be exact ... 
how appropriate right?
{{silly grin}}

And since I spent the rest of my weekend to this point starting and finishing the book Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins ... good read by the way if you've seen the first two movies ... I do believe I hear my bicycle calling me to hit the road and stretch some muscles before I get back to my sewing room to finish work on my American Made Brand block which I am scheduled to share with everyone on Monday, June 16th.  So please be sure to come back for a visit as there will be a giveaway of fantastic fabrics!

Until then, please be sure to visit this week's blog stops along the American Made Brand tour for fabulous blocks, terrific shares and giveaway chances:


Day 16
9-Jun
California
9-Jun
Minnesota
Day 17
10-Jun
Oregon
10-Jun
Kansas
Day 18
11-Jun
West Virginia
11-Jun
Nevada
Day 19
12-Jun
Nebraska
12-Jun
Colorado
Day 20
13-Jun
North Dakota
13-Jun
South Dakota

Until next we visit, happy hopping!



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét