Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 12, 2013

WE'VE Built {holiday gifts}



This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and WE’VE Built but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #GiftaStory http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO


I am really excited to share with you a great website that I have just discovered that I think is so wonderful! It is called WE'VE Built. Beauty of craft meets power of story.


This is a great site that offers handmade artisan products, and when you purchase them you support these artisans, their families and communities through craftsmanship, job stability, and job creation. I love buying products that I feel are helping a bigger cause! WE'VE's philosophy is simple. In one word it boils down to "collaboration," but collaboration that incorporates sustainability, technology, storytelling and design. WE'VE is a community for connecting diverse, highly-skilled people together, where beautiful relationships and objects emerge.

READ THE REST OF THIS POST -->>>»

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét