Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 2, 2013

Blog Hopping Virtues


I can easily say that looking over my blog this past year, my life is a hugely different than a year ago, much less when I originally started this adventure in the blogihood.  For those of you few that visit me often, you too know my life has been through some changes.  For me, they are for the better.  For my blog .... well not so much. {chuckle} I have often contemplated discontinuing my senseless ramblings, and sporadic crafty shares, but I am so very grateful for the friendships that those of you that visit and comment have gifted me with that I just don't want to leave the neighborhood.

Therein lies my gratitude for these marvelous blog hop opportunities. The new blogs and talented artists that are introduced to me, along with the inspiring works shared with each blog hop, are bright spots for me to look forward to.

To me, it's kind of like a quilt guild, online.  I don't belong to a local one yet, while trying to find that rhythm in this new life of mine, I like these hops even more by being challenged to create something new and meet a deadline in order to participate with a wonderful line up of quilters/crafters/sewers .... neighbors.  Being cheered by others whom you admire and learn from ... what's better than that?  How about knowing that my cheers for my fellow participants my lend just a bit of encouragement when they might need it? 
Monday brings us the start of another fun and creative blog hop under the guidance of Madame Samm of SewWeQuilt.  This hop's head cheerleader is Jane of Jane's Fabrics and Quilts.  Really cool tidbit here ... when I first started quilting about eight years ago, I began exploring the world of online quilting by participating in the FabShop Hops ... Jane's was one of my favorite stops way back then and one I always remember with her bright and cheery smiling blond icon.  


Well, Jane is still bright and cheery and as sweet as can be, leading the cheers on the Hugs and Kisses Blog Hop, which begins Monday.  You can catch up on the full schedule by clicking on the icon on the left side of my blog.  I'm scheduled to share on Friday and hope those of you who visit will visit with me then.

Thank you for reading my ramblings and visiting when you can.  
I'd sure appreciate knowing you stopped by and 
I'm striving to do better in returning the visits.

Happy hugs and warm-hearted wishes!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét