Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2012

Time Flies


Oh My But the Time Does Fly!!

Today marks one year since I returned to the work force ...
I cannot even begin to list the changes that have been brought over this past year ...
Goodness!

However, I can thank all of you very special, wonderful people who have supported me through this year as you and I both know I without each of you my road would have been much, much rougher.

I dearly, dearly appreciate YOU!

Thank you.

I know there are still more tears than smiles that will probably come until smoother roads are found, but I can now see that smoother road in my future and just the vision of it makes me smile.

It feels good and it feels right.

Thank you.

I do have a quick share ... the project I've been working on ...

This is the Lincoln pattern from Another Bite of Schnibbles by Carrie Nelson using the Woodland line of fabric by Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches.

Yes, obviously, it is not yet finished ... it needs to be quilted ...
another attempt at a photo:

I need to get a better photo of it, but maybe the quilt is shy and wants to wait until it has been finished for it's close up :)  It is 75 x 75 finished size.  What do you think ... over all quilting? Straight line quilting? What do you recommend?


Finally, speaking of time flying ... please remember that beginning July 1st, Jane of Jane's Quilts and Fabrics is hosting the Red, White & Blue blog hop.  My date for hopping is July 7th and I believe, if I get my quackers in a row, I will host a giveaway ... worth you visiting again, I promise!

So until next time, warm hearted wishes and sunny smiles,



Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét