Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 6, 2012

Where in the world??

 No, I did not fall off the face of the earth ... 
Though, I am ...
I'm sure you all know the feeling.


In the month since my last post ...

I've moved ... again ...

 Nicer duplex, extra room, plus an additional bathroom ...
BONUS for us three girls!! 
Same neighborhood, so even nicer :)

I have managed to stay up with my rounds for


though I can't share {{heehee}}....

I finished my block for Jane's Red/White/Blue Blog Hop
which begins July 1st ...

And, yes, you have to wait until July 7th to see
my finished block  when it'll be my stop on the hop ...
get all the details at Jane's Fabrics and Quilts
because this is a super hop you will not want to miss!

I can show you the very fun mini-quilt I made
for Kris's swap over at Dandelion Quilts,


Believe it or not, I started and finished this
in time to mail it before the end of the month!!

Score!! 


Oh yeah, and I started and finished this commissioned quilt:



The indoor picture is not at all good quality, but as it was raining
bucket loads outside, so I had to take the best shot I could
inside just to get the scope of the size ... large queen.

Next in the works is a quilt using Natalie Lymer's Woodland fabric and Carrie Nelson's Another Bite of Schnibbles book ... can't wait to show you that project .... adorable!

 And ... let's see ... Abbie had her school music concert,
her classroom play and her last T-Ball game this last week or so ... 
Emily and I constructed her chimpanzee diorama this weekend:



The last day of school for both girls is on Wednesday at which time

I.

will.

be.

taking.

a.

day.

off!!

Seriously!!

HaHaHaHaHa
no, seriously, five days to be exact

Five days off of my 9-4 weekday scheduled job to see if I can get a bit of work done around the house and spend some precious time with my girls.

Maybe during my vacation time, I'll actually find time to visit my dear friends and neighbors in the blogihood and catch up with some very precious and dear friends ...
you all know who YOU are and I love and appreciate you dearly!!

Love and hugs ... I think I've earned turning in early tonight :)

Blessings to you and as always, very warm hearted wishes!






Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét