Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 8, 2011

Would you believe ...

Would you believe I actually found and
got time to use my machine???

Proof positive! 



Front ...
 
Inside ...


Backside ....

Are you as impressed with the number of pockets as I am???

LOOOOOVVVVVEEE IT!!

 Of course, my daughters believe my new purse,
 Serves better as a hat :)
 Until I asked them to model :)
 They got them some poses :)

This pose is Emily trying to learn to skate with
her brand, new birthday skates
While her younger sister scoots by
on her brand new scooter ...
 
Results may vary ... and of course ...

This one innocently declares she's innocent!

And so goes life as we all take our hard knocks in this that we call our new life experiences.

I'm now off to start Big Girl #1 a new dress for school ...

I hope to bring back progress and pictures soon.

See the happy smile a small bit sewing accomplishent can give the heart???

Okay, it might have a teensy bit to do with the mongo-huge amount of chocolate, brownies, ice cream and flavored coffee I've resently consumed ...  therein the reason for my leaving the house for a few hours today while my darling dears went with their dad this morning
while I could still waddle out the door before
consuming the rest
 ... but that's our little secret!

I'm also working a deal with my very dear LQS owner to sew in her back room during my lunch hour since her shop is so close ... that might improve my mood too, possibly?

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét