Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 7, 2014

Half Granny Shawl

Tah-dah!  Just finished it up.  I am loving it right now.  The yarn is actually from a Good Will scarf I bought for a couple bucks because I liked the yarn.  Took it home and frogged the scarf.  I had a pretty sock yarn at home I wanted to blend it with. 
 
I am pretty pleased.  It is kind of fascinating how it changes color.  One moment it has a purple look, then a brown look.   My granny square/crocheting obsession is in full swing right now, and nothing could make me happier.  I think it is because I am wanting fall to get her so badly.  Right now the heat and humidity are brutal and I am inside crocheting scarves and shawls.  Sounds crazy!
 
I really like the border.  I used the border pattern from Doris Chan's, All Shawl.  It is a free ravelry download.  I am now wanting to give the entire pattern a try.  Looks fun and quick, and very pretty.

Here is a closeup snap on the border!


Here is a sneak peak to what I am up to now.  I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet. 

Have a great week everyone!!








Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét