Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 5, 2014

keeping your summer treats clean {with WetNap}


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and WetNap but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #showusyourmess http://mydisclosur.es/OBsstV

Summer is headed our way and that means some fun treats are too! At least to me it does...
Amongst all of the summer fun that my family indulges in, we also indulge in certain summer treats as a tradition.

In August, we go to my parents' home every year for the county fair and to spend our time at their ranch with hayrides, bonfires, watermelon picking and eating and all sorts of summer fun! Between the dirt and the treats, and three little boys, we can create quite the mess! I always bring my trusty Wet-Nap products along so I don't have to worry about it!


READ THE REST OF THIS POST -->>>»

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét