Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 3, 2014

Crochet Mojo

I have been looking for it....it has been lost for a little while, but I finally found it, my mojo is back!

Looky!  Yes, it is a top hat!  I crocheted it from various variegated yarns.  This was absolutely a labor of love!!!  I had it pictured in my head and it worked up true to what I wanted!!!!

I am so in love with it right now I have it on display in the den where I can gaze at it.  Silly, but I can't help it!



And I love the back!  It looks like an eyeball!  It gives me hooky giddiness!  I really cannot wait  to see it on a live person, and I kinda wanted to wait to take pictures of it in a real human head, but I just cannot stand to wait any longer!!!

This hat will be on its way to a special girlie who I know will love it as much as I do and it will also look fab on her!!!!  I still have to steam and stiffin the hat before I send it off.  

Check it out with a scarf toed around it!


Boo Yah!   So 'steampunk'!  

I have some other little projects O can share, but later...I didn't want to detract away from this hat.  It deserves a post of its own!

So O am hoping my crochet slump is over.  Everyone thought I would be crocheting up a storm since I broke my leg.  "Well, at least you have time to crochet!"  But it hasn't been that way.  Until thisnInhave felt a bit lost.  I know that sounds strange, it even does to me.  Thank goodness I am getting back to normal,  I have another week before I return to work.  I am so ready to spend my days with real people instead of the television ,  although Phoebe has been good company!

I am leaving for now!  I am crocheting some flower pins!  Heck, it's something to do!

Dawn

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét