Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 11, 2013

Changing Seasons ...


Fall is here, there is no denying ...

This is what my bike ride with my daughter 
looked like yesterday afternoon ...



The air is crisp ... just as the leaves and grasses are. 

42 degrees but snow will be here soon enough, 
so pedal while the pedaling's good.

Once all of the Wicked Halloween decor was removed,
we realized our Fall/Thanksgiving fare is mighty low, so ...

and Sandy Gervais' Soho Chic collection ...
I don't think there's a single swatch in this line of
Sandy's that I don't love ... and yes ... a bit of
yardage found its way home with me along with
a charm pack from my LQS .... 
imagine that!

I put together this sweet little number ... 
and have decided to use it on the table for now...

I think I really like it ...
{grin} 
so I guess I'll have to keep this one for me!

However, I have noticed that somehow, I have
recently been blessed by a number of followers
over 500 ... and ... I've had over 300 posts
{crickets chirping}
seriously! 
who'da ever thunk it?!??!
{hahahaha}

Therefore, I do believe a giveaway is in order ...
A follower's giveaway ... 
and that means I need to make it a good one
so it won't be today, but very, very soon ..
so please be sure to come back again.

Until later, I wish you all ~

Happy Hearts and Happier Stitching!






Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét