Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 7, 2013

gotta check this out!

Okay, so I'm cruising the blogs tonight, and stopping in at Cherry Blossom's Quilt Studio I notice this really cool sewing machine made of words on it which she talks about in her In Your Words post.  Really cool!

I look a little closer and read her post wherein she states she visited the Tagxedo website ... so naturally, had to go visit {big grin} ... WooHoo!!  Love IT!  

Tagxedo is a free site where you can create word-spin graphics, which I've found and used on this blog like these:





Well ... I've found a super cool new toy {bigger grin} ...

My very first attempt, I typed in some words of my favorite things, played with the colors, the shapes, the fonts, and this is what I came up with:


Is that cool or what?!?!?!

Okay, so my tech geek is showing ... but wow!

Seriously, if you like these word jumbles as much as I do, visit the Tagxedo, you can even make personalized gifts there ... I mean, come on ... birthday gifts and Christmas gifts for those hard to buy/make for people  {smile}

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program and I am off to bed for the night.

Thanks for the visit ...

Happy hugs and warm hearted wishes,

P.S.   Happy Fourth of July to my Fellow Americans!!

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét