Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 6, 2013

Bag of Sweetness ... Tammy Bag


Sweet Treats in my Tammy Bag!

When I first heard the story behind the Tammy bag,  
I knew I was in!  I too loved the Tammy movies ... 
they bring to my mind a time of innocence,
sweetness, and pure enjoyment ... 

Well, I chose my fabrics from my stash thinking
 these too would reflect those same feelings ... 
sweet pink and white gingham for the outside,
and for the inside a soft buttery yellow with
teeny purses tossed all over ...
 just plain fun :) 










You may notice that I've filled my sweet little bag with my sewing goodies ...
My daughters were home when I was taking these pictures, and
I now have demands to make another bag just like this for my 
eldest as she loves, loves, loves this bag. 

The pattern by Madame Samm was so very well 
done with pictures and instructions, I know I 
will have no troubles making another ...
and another after that.

However,  the real secret to my Tammy bag is 
what I really keep in it, 
without my daughters' knowing
{wink}


Well dang! ... they found my stash of goodies ... 
 

Alllllll gone!

I give my utmost thanks to Madame Samm for not only 
designing this marvelous Tammy Bag  
but for all of the work done in hosting this fun hop! 

I invite you to visit my fellow Tammy Creators posting
with me on this day and thank you for leaving your
sweet words of kindness along the way:

June 14th

Happy Hopping!!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét