Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 3, 2012

Odds and Ends ...

How is it you can find so very much stuff when you move that you don't remember even owning but you have to pack and find a place to store it when you get to your new place ... but the things you actually need and know you own, you lose???



I have a camera ... had ... and I remember seeing it when I moved into my current apartment.

Do you think I could find it now??? Ha!

Well, lucky for me, my daughters reminded me my iPod takes photos ... so I can share a couple with you and before you look, please excuse the quality, but remember, a post with bad pictures is often better than a post with no pictures ...

and if not, don't tell me ... I am going bald tearing my hair out trying to find the stuff I know I owned before I moved all of the stuff I forgot or didn't know I owned before I moved!!! 

LOL LOL LOL


So .... my darlings wanted to share they very recent gifts they received in the mail at our new location ...
and, of course, it had to be displayed just right ....
on the bunkbed set that mommy dearest (me) put together for them
(internet shopping and credit accounts are wonderful things!!)

Aren't these munchkins looking adorable??

They send their happiest thank yous to the very dear, dear sender of
their favorite new sleep pals ... Thank you, thank you!!



 I also unburied my dear companion who I've dearly missed in the
past few weeks and sewed up this little 6 1/2 inch gem:

for Michele's Modern Mini Round Robin
If there is a name for this block ... I haven't a clue because
as far as I know I made it up in by bitty brain tonight and
sewed it together.   Can you tell I couldn't settle on a color?
:) :) :)

Well, it's on it's way to France by the end of the week ...
How Exciting!!!
My block will be more worldly and better traveled than I will ever be ..

The night is getting late for me and I do have to rise early in the morning
to drive the girls to their school and then get to work ... so I best
be heading for the ol' bed and pillows.

I do have one question for all of you wonderful, thoughtful and
kind people ... besides chocolate and caffiene,
when you need to get yourself a boot in the backside
to get yourself back over to the happy side of the fence,
is there a trick or a treat you do for yourself to assist your
way along?  Hot soak in the tub is out for me ... let's face it,
two elementary daughters, one bathroom and a very tiny tub
are not condusive to a peaceful evening soak!
No wine or alcohol as I have to be a responsible adult ... dang it all! :)

What say you ... got any tips for when a frown needs turned upside down?

I send out to each of you a huge, huge internet hug
with my profound gratitude for everyone that has
shown me such love and support and who helps me
by being who you are to me.

Thank you!!

Warm hearted wishes,


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét