Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 1, 2012

Goodness!

Goodness, me! 
I cannot believe I let a whole month go by without a post ....
and what a month it was!
Well, I found my computer, dusted off the cobwebs,
determined the keyboard still works,
and I'm dropping by to say I'm still here ...
 pretty much anyway!

Happiest New Year Wishes!!

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to see the end of 2011!! 
While what has kept me away isn't quite finished,
I do see a glimmer of hope that the end of the tunnel is near
and what remains of me may one day be whole again
.... if not stronger and better. Praise be!!

I can report I am still dearly attached to quilting,
though I've more often than not been making
 smaller projects lately instead of full size quilts....
take a look:

Commissioned bag ... client chose fabrics

Table runner for Gift Exchange at Work

Better picture of fussy-cut centers

mug mats for daughters' teachers' Christmas gifts

Table topper for my boss and his wife for Christmas

Table topper for my friend and day-care provider,

Computer bag for myself ... not quite as pleased with color combination ...
so may have to end up turning inside out ... or maybe a large applique :).

Gift for my co-worker ... colors and design
just had her name all over them :)

Okay, so the pictures aren't the best, but heck, I'm just lucky I got them taken before I had to gift wrap most of these for Christmas gifts.  ... I really missed time to sit down at my machine, it felt good putting stitches in fabric again.  Better make sure I don't wait too long before it happens again.

My job is going well and my daughters amaze me every day,
and though I didn't say always in a good way ...
 they amaze me by teaching me how much patience I've learned to have.
{{chuckle}}

I hope to have more to share with you again soon. 
To all of you who have emailed to check on me,
bless your heart and thank you so very much for letting me know you care...
the long distance hugs are so very appreciated!




Blessings to you! 
and, until next time,

Happy hugs and warm hearted wishes~~


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét