Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 11, 2011

Pack Sand???

Can you imagine having to pack sand and mail it?

I can't either ... so these little dears
will have to be mailed empty:


Doesn't this picture look as if the flower
 is seeking the sun's warmth????
:)


Have to admit ... the first thing that came to mind when I was told "yellow, black and white" was a bumble bee ... lol ... how do I make a doorstop bumblebee?? 

Well, I make the next best thing, a flower
that a bumble bee would want to visit.

How'd I do?

For this next one, I was told "Civil War fabrics" ....
think, think, think ....

You can't tell me this ol' thing doesn't look run down ... LOL

I thought of an ol' run down shack that
has made it through some pretty tough times.
Therefore, here's my Civil War shack doorstop ...

I certainly hope my dear friends like them.
I've stitched love in every inch.

Yes, these are my own designs,
straight from my bitty brain ...
each is an original and probabably
can't be exactly duplicated ...
Please ask if interested and I'll try
real hard to put together
pattern & instructions ... I just haven't
had time yet to make that tutorial.

Yet.  :)

Now, off to bake some cookies with the girls
and do the week's laundry ... before the day is done
and the new week brings it new adventures ...

and of course, sweep up the sand
 that now isn't being packed.

Happy Hugs and Warm Hearted Wishes!!


Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét